Thursday, December 7, 2006

The Beginning

I had a band in college - a small step down a sidestreet that seemed so promising at the time...

I crave to feel those days of creation once again, the freedom of sharing open-ended ideas with friends who could close them, and allow the growth to ultimate fruition. The doubt left in the last sip of beer, we all share in it...

The Band's name was 'Blue Healer'... we only had two 'shows'... and we were pretty good...

I made the name, I was the lead on guitar, so I believe myself justified in calling this wall of attrition "Blue Healer 2"...

-B

P.S.: For those unaffiliated with the Spanish Language, the newspaper title 'Ya, Basta' literally means, 'enough already'... I couldn't throw blue healer up there... apparently I started a blog, and then started a new one - and have no access whatsoever to the first. So, 'ya, basta'!!! Welcome to Blue Healer Dos. :)

No comments: